THE UX WORKSHOP
Our ux workshops are split into three equal parts and only when you're completely happy and understanding, will we move from one part to the next. Our goal is to give you a workable, affordable first step into ux design with actionable chunks of information. Sound good? Great! Then read on. Here's a glimpse of what you will learn...
1. USER RESEARCH
In Part 1 you'll learn:
- How to frame a plan for product discovery and user research
- How to create a user profile
- Tips for tracking your assumptions and how to reform them into product hypotheses
- A day in the life of a UX designer and what you can expect
2. TOOLS & METHODS
In Part 2 you'll learn:
- Task analysis: How to model a userflow - or a user's journey in the product
- A breakdown of UX terminology and Information Architecture methods
- How to sketch solutions and how to best present them
FEEDBACK, ITERATE & NEXT STEPS
In Part 3, you'll learn:
- How to test your designs by prototyping
- Quick ways to gather user feedback and insights
- How to plan for iteration and when to go 'back to the drawing board'
- How to get 'interview ready' and tell a story about your UX design work
- Further reading and follow-up study material
Workshops cost just £150.00 per person
Get exclusive news about upcoming programs, panels and community events.