UI / UX DESIGN
Our ui.ux workshops are split into three equal parts and only when you're completely happy and fully understanding will we move from one part to the next. Our goal is to give you a workable, affordable first step into ui/ux design with easily to action chunks of information. Sound good? Great! Here's a glimpse of what you will learn...
1. UI DESIGN
In Part 1 you'll learn:
- How to wield industry standard design programme 'Sketch'
- How to use Google Material Design when designing for Android devices
- How to best use iOS design specs when designing for Apple devices
- How to design responsively for the worlds most famous brands
- A day in the life of a UI designer and what you can expect
2. UX DESIGN
In Part 2 you'll learn:
- Basic User Experience skills: sketching, iterating, wireframing, personas
- How to spot poor user journeys and how to improve them
- How to sketch user journeys into wireframes
- How to turn those sketched wireframes into pixel perfect designs apple or android designs
3. PORTFOLIOS AND NEXT STEPS
In Part 3, you'll learn:
- How to build an eye catching online portfolio
- How to tell an engaging three act narrative when selling you and your designs
- Cut-through interview techniques when talking to potential clients
Workshops cost just £150.00 per person
Get exclusive news about upcoming programs, new workshops and discounts.